What Makes a Good Audit Junior?
An audit junior is required to understand the fundamental principles of an audit and the relevant audit assertions. This seminar, targeted at those with up to two years’ practical experience, will provide participants with a range of practical tools to develop their skills and competence in the field.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the audit assertions and directional testing
- Documenting systems notes and performing walk through tests
- How to question, and listen, effectively when talking to client staff
- Using analytical skills and common sense when carrying out audit work
- Documenting work and producing good quality working papers
- When and how to seeking assistance from seniors, managers and partners