The GDPR regime is well established in the UK now but it is still a key area of focus on ICAEW and ACCA inspection visits. This short seminar will highlight all the important things that firms of accountants need to do.
Topics covered include:
- Important IT protocols that all firms should follow
- Subject access requests and consent – real experiences three years on
- Practical considerations for personal tax and payroll departments
- Issues commonly raised on professional body inspection visits
- What BREXIT really means for GDPR compliance