Small Company Accounting in Difficult Times
The Covid-19 pandemic coupled with the changing landscape around Brexit has created huge uncertainty for some businesses and given rise to accounting challenges not previously encountered by accountants, auditors, or indeed standard setters. This session tackles some of the common accounting challenges facing small companies and provides a practical insight into current thinking and best practice.
Topics covered include:
- Asset valuations and impairments
- Accounting for refinancing
- Impact of Brexit on small company accounts
- Going concern disclosures
- Other disclosure considerations for small companies
If you are buying 5 or more places across all courses, please select the "5 or more" ticket type.