Making Tax digital for Income Tax continues to be developed apace with the main pilot opening in April 2022 and businesses and landlords facing mandation from April 2023. This session will look in depth at the requirements of the new regime and suggest implementation strategies for practices with a mixture of clients. The technical content will be based on the Regulations which should be issued over the summer of 2022. The practical content will be drawn from Rebecca’s experience of taking her small practice into the digital world over the last 3 years.
- MTD for income tax – the detailed requirements of the legislation
- MTD for ITSA in practice – what will it mean for your business clients? Sole traders; Partnerships; Personal tax clients with let property.
- Implementing MTD – where to start; approaches you might consider; re-engineering your practice to cope; timeframes for migration; impact on your workload and staffing needs.
- Penalties for failure to comply – what will they look like? How will they work in detail? Any ‘soft landings’ on the horizon?
- MTD for VAT – quick update on 2022 mandation and planning
If you are buying 5 or more places across all courses, please select the "5 or more" ticket type.