IFRS Financial Statements End to End
Many small and medium sized practices have some involvement in preparing and auditing IFRS financial statements but struggle with the dense and quite confusing formats and notes to the accounts which IFRS requires.
This 2 hour session will walk through a set of IFRS financial statements, highlight all the important disclosures and why they’re there and provide practical guidance to ensure errors are avoided. Topics covered include:
- Format options for primary statements
- Frequently required disclosure notes for SME businesses and where they go wrong
- Disclosure requirements of IFRS 15 and IFRS 16 with common errors
- Preparing accounts under FRS 101
- Key disclosure similarities and differences – IFRS v FRS 102